Wednesday, August 2, 2023

stop asking questions

 

embarrassment comes in all shapes and all colors,

today mine took form into the shape of brand-new bed sheets

today mine would look nice with a still life of pomegranates, papayas, lemons, and cut-open avocados.

Today I will call it art until I have to call my mother. 

Damn, you, white sheets

Damn, you, women's hood.

Today I woke up pissed, double-fisting American-sized coffee.

Im needing a chemical start.

I truly believe housewives are one of the strongest women, You ever keep you tongue taught for years?  You ever correct yourself daily to the point of protection? were you ever brave enough to become something for the sake of family and the cost of individuality? 

who knows, what they are, or who they are.

 I just know they wouldn't be cursing these damn bed sheets. 

Im gonna order something real cheap, Im gonna wait all night. I'm gonna say it's coming from you. Im gonna act like it's a sin. 

but you died a few years back and this site most likely uses child labor.   

I'm too stubborn to say I already feel bad. 

1 comment:

  1. today mine was in the form of a book turned desuetude

    ReplyDelete

"Im just a girl" mindset Vs the Labyrinth

 Twlight- boa Hello folks, Today I'm experiencing the psychedelic effects of foreshortened future syndrome. Unfortunately, I think this ...